Plastic Surgery in Spain
Eyelid surgery is very common in Spain. It is also 30% cheaper compared to other European countries. It can be performed in a minimally invasive surgery. No scars will appear on your face and you will have a painless recovery.
This procedure is usually performed with sedation (although it can be done under local anaesthesia) and usually requires 60-90 minutes.
The intervention consists of:
- Making a small incisions along the natural folds of the eyelids.
- Removing excess skin and fat.
- Checking eye symmetry and suturing.
After your stay in the observation room, you will be discharged by the surgeon and will be given the necessary guidelines to assist your recovery and after care.
This procedure is usually performed under general anaesthesia and usually requires 2-4 hours.
The surgery consists of:
- Making an incision in the lower abdomen.
- Inserting a liposuctor to remove excess fat (if required)
- Tightening the abdominal muscles by sutures (if required)
- Cutting and suturing the excess skin to adjust the new tissue structure.
After staying in the recovery room, you will be taken to the ward where you will stay for 1-2 days for recovery. Important postoperative guidelines will also be given.
After the recovery period from a complete blepharoplasty, you will be able to to appreciate the results obtained. You will achieve a rejuvenated look that matches your personality.
If everything goes well, you can return to your country once the stitches are removed. This takes about seven (7) days. But if you are able to stay in Spain for the entire recovery process, you should remain for about two (2) to three (3) weeks to fully recover.
Return to normal
Return to country of origin